The GhPN Scholarship Program is designed to encourage, support and recognize outstanding Ghanaian youth in their pursuit of academic excellence or talent goals. This merit-based scholarship will be awarded to high school (graduating seniors) or undergraduate students for their academic, athletic, or artistic ability.
Scholarship recipients will be considered GhPN Scholarship Committee.
Application Deadline: July 10, 2021
Recipients will be announced on August 2, 2021. Scholarship will be paid to recipient’s school’s Financial Aid Office.
Qualifications / Eligibility (Who can apply?)
All or most of the following:
- Grade level: 12th Grade High School Senior or qualifying high school graduate.
- College: Freshmen through Juniors (minimum GPA of 3.0).
- Either or both of the following:
- Artistic Ability/Talent: Demonstrated exceptional artistic or athletic ability. Recognized in school or in the community.
- Academics: Demonstrated exceptional academic performance.
- Location: Reside or attend school in the U.S. or a U.S. territory.
- Nationality: Ghanaian or of Ghanaian descent.
NOTE: If you are lacking in a couple of the criteria above, we still encourage you to apply for consideration.